Touching Mars, in Bicycles & Broomsticks: Fantastical Feminist Stories about Witches on Bikes (coming in January 2023)
Through This Window, in Clarity: Queer’ Sci Fi’s Ninth Annual Flash Fiction Anthology (October 2022)
The Certainty of Danger, in CATS: Cycling Across Time and Space! (November 2021)
The Present, in Ink: Queer Sci Fi’s Eighth Flash fiction Anthology (August 2021)
What Is Left Behind, in Migration: Queer Sci Fi’s Sixth Annual Flash Fiction Anthology (July 2019)
Leaving, in Bikes Not Rockets: Intersectional Feminist Bicycle Science Fiction Stories (December 2018).
- There was a Kickstarter and you can read nice things about me and what I said about the book in the updates.
- During an author reading session at the Rainbow Space Magic virtual con in June 2020, I read the first part of “Leaving” (starting at 20:34)
The Moment of, in Impact: Queer Sci Fi’s Fifth Annual Flash Fiction Anthology (July 2018)
- Swimming Lessons, published in (parenthetical) (November 2014) (reprinted in (parenthetical) issue nineteen: editors’ (fiction) choice May 2017)
- Field Trip, published in 5×5 Literary Magazine (Summer 2014)
- Simply John, published in Black Heart Magazine (March 2014)
- Roy and Ellen, published in Round Up Writer’s Zine (January 2014)